Friday, April 02, 2010

Right Now

Right Now.....

I am thinking… so much to do, so little motivation...all part of being sick

I am thankful for… Advil liquid gels, ..... my saving grace for aches and pains & really sore throat

From the kitchen… .. Campbells chicken & stars soup with saltine crackers and green grapes

I am wearing… brown work out pants, pink tshirt and pink fuzzy socks

I am creating..... invitations & gift bags for Samantha's bday party

I am going.... get this done while I catch up on my shows (Greys Anatomy & Private Practice) from last nite...then who knows but a nap sounds really good but I will most likely sit and play silly games on Facebook! lol

I am reading…The Last Song by Nicholas Spraks

I am hoping… that we get better & can go have Easter Dinner with the family on Sunday. Since it will be at Davids house (he is the 95 yr old man my mom takes care of) and no sick people allowed!

I am hearing… Greys Anatomy

Around the house…. I can smell my oven cleaning itself

One of my favorite things… this week...definitely Girl Scout cookies! Caramel Delights & Thin Mints are #1...yum yum!

A few plans for the rest of the week… supposed to go to a kids bday party tomorrow and of course Easter dinner on Sunday but everything will depend on how we are feeling

A picture to share..... this was a few months ago but I haven't checked this camera in awhile...anyway just a wild turkey cruisin through our neighborhood

No comments: