Sunday, July 26, 2009

Looking for my scrappiness...it seems to be lost

I really really want to get back to scrapbooking on a more regular basis. I know, I say this all the time. I have 2 pages that have been sitting on my desk for well over a month. It actually could be longer than that even...it's been so long I can't even remember! That is just not good. But I am working on it, infact like 5 days ago I added a chipboard heart I came across...progress right?!?!?! lol...my scrappy peeps will be laughing at that I'm sure.
Even with my 2 most actively scrappy friends, Amy & Jeanne who are constantly posting their scrappy pretties...I seem to have lost my mojo. Anyone know where I can get new mojo?? Wish I could buy mojo like I buy Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade!! Yes, one mojo please!! Ahhhhhh & I'd be back in business!

And there's is so much inspiration out there, the problem is definitely not lack of inspiration.... yet I can't seem to motivate, I don't know what my problem is.


So a new cutest lil scrappy inspiration blog that I discovered through Amy is Melissa at Creating from the Heart ...what a talented gal, cute blog & she's giving away goodies! :)

No comments: