Thursday, November 09, 2006



This week it's all about the candy! I admit, I have a sweetspot for the sweet stuff. I've been snackin away at the Halloween stuff so this week I thought I would list my top 13 favorite candy. YES, I really have 13 favorite candies. Actually, the problem will be narrowing it down to just 13! lol....So, here goes! I'll start No. 1 with my absolute fav!


1. Chocolate Twizzlers
2. Almond M&M's
3. 100 Grand
4. Triple Chocolate Kit Kat (my weekness at the moment)
5. Almond Joy
6. Black Licorice Twizzlers
7. Russel Stover Chocolate Mint Candy Bar
8. Hersheys Mint Kisses
9. Hershey bar with almonds
10. Hersheys kisses with almonds
11. Hersheys Caramel kisses
12. Wintergreen Lifesavers
13. Strawberry Twizzlers

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

~ RebekahBoo said...

Hi Cami...Thanks for the link to your blog. I'm off to read the rest of it. Great candy list. I had trouble narrowing it down too. :D