A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Scrubbing the Shower
D - Dessert you love: German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite actor(s): Micheal J Fox
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 4' 11"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job title: $1 hr black label babysitter! lol
K - Kids: Samantha Age 7
L - Love: my family
M – Memory: The best memories are of my grampy! I remember When he came to my HS Graduation and I hugged him and didn't want to let go.
I remember when we'ld go to visit and when we were giving him our good-bye hugs, he reach
for my hand and act as if he
was going to hold it and then slip a couple of bucks in it! give me a big kisss on the cheek
and say "love you, take care"
I remember the twinkle is his bright blue eyes especially when he laughed
N - Nicknames: Cam
O – None
P - Phobia: Bugs (excpecially big ones), snakes & rodents & dying
Q - Quote you like: To love is nothing.
To Be loved is Something.
To love and be loved is everything.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2
T - Time you woke up today: 8:30 am
U- Unique habit: I can stay in my pajamas all day with not one ounce of guilt. =)
V - Vegetable you hate : Lima Beans
W - Worst habit: Being Late
X - Xrays you've had: Back
Y - Yummy food you can make: I can't really cook. If I've cooked it and it's yummy,
it probably orginated from a box or can. But I do get lots of raves about
my "tater tot Hotdish"
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio





1 comment:
Great list, Cami! I love the memories of your grandfather... so sweet.
Post a Comment