Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Samantha had open house nite at her school and she showed us her class room.

Samantha at her desk

Samantha's painting

"Teacher, this is my Dad!"

The tooth chart!

They get their names on when they lose a tooth and they get to pick a tooth related book for the teacher to read. Tomorrow she'll get to pick another book...as she lost her 8th tooth tonite, 2 of them in one week! And this one was barely loose when she lost the other one. And it was kinda funny I asked her if I could have this tooth since she just lost one to put under my pillow this time. Well no, she wasn't having any of that...it's her tooth. So then when I was putting her to bed tonite she said "Mom, your not going to steal my tooth, are you Mom? I mean you wouldn't do that? right Mom??" LOL!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Cute pics. Looks like Samantha had a great time.

Amy W. said...

super cute pics! love Samantha's shirt "shopping queen"...starting her early, eh? ;>