Really cute! I can't seem to get mine foam stamps lined up either. LOL
I never try to line them up anymore as it never works. I just try for the off kilter look and that works! LOL!!Very cute indeed!!smiles
i don't try to line them up either. lol looks great, i could use one of these. i'm lazy at altering lately. :S
I think it looks great, Cami. I don't try to line mine up perfectly, either.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Really cute! I can't seem to get mine foam stamps lined up either. LOL
I never try to line them up anymore as it never works. I just try for the off kilter look and that works! LOL!!
Very cute indeed!!
smiles
i don't try to line them up either. lol looks great, i could use one of these. i'm lazy at altering lately. :S
I think it looks great, Cami. I don't try to line mine up perfectly, either.
Post a Comment