My back & neck are really bothering me again today. So, tired of feeling like this. Even taking 2 Aleve didn't work. Try these well patches with menthol (supposed to stick & they relieve pain), that made me feel worse. Can't sit at my computer chair too long, it begins to strain my neck. Can't lay or stand either....same thing. UGH! Our week is going good. Still got a little cold hanging on but mostly it's not bad. I'm starting to get kinda freaked about all these stories of Bubonic plague & all those people that got the mumps in Iowa. just gives me "blahs"
It's been very rainy and cold for 3 days now. Tonite it started to clear up, maybe tomorrow will be a nice day but I'm sure will still be very wet. Samantha has spring photos at school tomorrow. She told me this morning that she doesn't know what to pick to wear because everything she owns "are so pretty!" I love that she is so "not picky" They even get to bring a "little something" in to take their pic with. I can't wait to see them!
Ron always gets her up in the mornings & then she comes wake me up but I'm awake already she just gets a kick out of thinking she is waking me up for the very first time. This morning she went & did her bathroom duties, went to her closet & picked out clothes (matching even!) and got dressed all without being prompted. Then she came woke me up.....she jumped up on my bed and say " Ta-dah! look at me, I did it all by meself" I'm so proud of her. But did I mention, I really don't want her to grow up





2 comments:
Hope ya feel better soon, Cami! And Samantha is just too cute!
Ah...so cute! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment