Yesterday, my baby turned 7. yeah, I cried. she had a good party at school and she's been wearing the paper hat they gave her around the house. She says she really likes it. I'll have to get a picture. they also get to bring home a Birthday Bear and write down what they do with it. I'm assuming this is the oldest care bear on the face of earth! lol....it is so dirty and tattered! Then friends came over for lunch & Becky brought this most delicious banana cake bars. I would have got the recipe but I know I will never make it. Even if I did, it wouldn't turn out nearly as good as her. Anyway, Grandma sent Samantha flowers from proflowers. 2 dozen mini roses and then my sister came over and brought her a mixed bouquet and a very pretty long stemmed 2 stone pink rose. It is the flower house, I tell ya! Samantha had a good time with Auntie because she stayed and played toys with her a bit. Then we went out to supper. Full long day didn't get home till 9:30. She was supposed to be at a birthday party for another classmate today but after not waking up unitl 11:30 am. She woke up with a stuffy nose & slight temp so I figured it best to stay home and rest for her party tomorrow. Hopefully, we won't have to cancel because I know she will be so very disappointed.
So the big birthday tomorrow! yay!!!! I can't wait to give her her presents. I gaver her 2 yesterday because she had to have a lil something to open on her actual birthday ;)
She is just growing up too fast!





7 comments:
Tell Samantha Happy Birthday from me. Heather will be 17 on Monday. The time sure does go fast!!
Awww....Happy Birthday Samantha!! I sure hope she's all better for her party.
I thought we agreed no being sick on the birthday! LOL Hope Samantha feels better for her party today. Happy Birthday, Sami!!
Aw, how sweet that she got flowers. =) Can't wait to see pics from her party.
awww, Happy belated Birthday to Samantha, Cami! :>
Happy Birthday to Samantha!
Sam's birthday was awesome, I hope you are feeling better cami so you can post about it soon. love you!
*sis
Post a Comment