Friday, February 20, 2009

Cami A to Z

Copy and paste with your own answers :)

A - Age: 35

B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the tub/shower

D - Dad's Name: don't have a Dad but my bilogical Fathers name is David

E - Essential start your day item: water

F - Favorite actor(s): other than Molly Ringwald I really don't have favorites, it's more about the performance than the actor

G - Gold or Silver: Silver usually but gold is good too

H - Height: 4'11"

I - Instruments you play(ed): none

J - Job title: don't have a job, taking some time off to be a Mom

K - Kid(s): 1 daughter

L - Living arrangements: With my hubby and kiddo

M - Mom's name: Monica

N - Nicknames: Cam, Mom

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet peeve: well there's...pettiness, rudeness, bitterness, hatefulness, cruelty, judgement...pretty much anything not nice

Q - Quotes you like: “No one ever ruined his eyesight by looking at the bright side.”

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 youngers, 1 bro 1 sis

T - Time you wake up: depends on what time my husband starts making enough noise or 7:40 when the alarm goes off...which ever come first

U - Umbrella: I own several somewhere around here...what about them?

V - Vegetable you dislike: eggplant

W - Ways you run late: I pretty much always run late.... "If she ain't late, she ain't me!"

X - X-rays you've had: knees and left hip (and come to think of it my knees were actually MRI's)

Y - Yummy food you make: Even thought I don't like to cook, I can make a few yummy dishes ( so they say) but my personal fav of me yummy dishes is my Tator Tot hotdish :)

z- zodiac: Scorpio

1 comment:

brown cow said...

...and i still have not had your famous tator tot hotdish...