Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged....

By my sweet scrappy friend Amy

here are the rules;

Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I'm pretty sure I have an M&M addiction...especially with almonds...yummy!

2. I'm not an *outdoors* person.

3. I'm totally disgusted by bugs, I'm not scared of them...I just hate them cuz they're just GROSS!

4. I am only 4' 11" tall

5. I practically live in my pj's! Only get dressed if I have to leave the house or have company coming over. But I get rather annoyed by people who wear pj's in public.

6. I once moved half way cross the country to live with a guy I fell in love with over the phone. Now I'm a self proclaimed homebody :)

7.I'm not a neat freak but I am fairly germophobic.

Ok, there's my 7. Since I'm not sure who wants to do it, I'm leaving that part open :)

No comments: