Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Scrapbooking Question of the Day???

What's with all the birds??? I don't get the birds....can someone please clue me into the birds?

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

i'm not totally up on the birds either. lol i think i've incorporated it once in a layout but it holds some symbolism with how much of a 'free bird' she is not that she is becoming a tween. i'm sure some other odd image will be all the rage soon. teehee ;)

btw, i use that clorox spray in my bathroom and on doors, handles, switches...basically where the biggest germs hang out. lol i love my method spray in my kitchen...i'm always wiping down my counters and tables. :) hth! {hugs}

Amy W. said...

i'm such a dork...about the bird comment and "she", i was referring to a layout about my daughter. sigh. lol

Bobbie said...

I'm not to sure about the birds either. I won a stamp in a contest awhile back and I have never use it yet. LOL Maybe on a card? I wonder what the next rage will be?