Monday, October 09, 2006

New Ventures

Monday was the start of a new venture for me. My friend was strapped for day care for her 9 month old son. So starting today, I will have Cooper 5 days a week from 7:45 to 4:45. And I might be helping her out with her pre-school daughter until she can find a more permanent situation. Today, was one of those days. She was good but it's all the constant watching. I'm so tired!
On one hand I really did want to say no because I enjoy my time of just being alone. And when I get sick, things tend to just knock me on my butt. I know the little bit of extra money will be nice. Maybe once I get a routine, it won't be so bad. I just really don't want to add any stress to my life. So oh well, here's to new ventures!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow, that's a lot to take on... big commitment. Good luck with your new venture!